سال انتشار: 2022
تعداد صفحات: 399
زبان فایل: انگلیسی
فرمت فایل: pdf
حجم فایل: 12MB
ناشر: CRC Press
Biomass for Bioenergy and Biomaterials presents an overview of recent studies developed specifically for lignocellulose-based production of biofuels, biochemicals, and functional materials. The emphasis is on using sustainable chemistry and engineering to develop innovative materials and fuels for practical applications. Technological strategies for the physical processing or biological conversion of biomass for material production are also presented.
- Offers a comprehensive view of biomass processing, biofuel production, life cycle assessment, techno-economic analysis, and biochemical and biomaterial production
- Presents details of innovative strategies to pretreat biomass
- Helps readers understand the underlying metabolic pathways and identify the best engineering strategies for their native strain
- Highlights different strategies to make biomaterials from biomass
- Provides insight into the potential economic viability of the biomass-based process
This book serves as an ideal reference for academic researchers and engineers working with renewable natural materials, the biorefining of lignocellulose, and biofuels. It can also be used as a comprehensive reference source for university students in metabolic, chemical, and environmental engineering.