Fractional calculus is used to model many real-life situations from science and engineering. The book includes different topics associated with such equations and their relevance and significance in various scientific areas of study and research. In this book readers will find several important and useful methods and techniques for solving various types of fractional-order models in science and engineering. The book should be useful for graduate students, PhD students, researchers and educators interested in mathematical modelling, physical sciences, engineering sciences, applied mathematical sciences, applied sciences, and so on.
- Provides reliable methods for solving fractional-order models in science and engineering.
- Contains efficient numerical methods and algorithms for engineering-related equations.
- Contains comparison of various methods for accuracy and validity.
- Demonstrates the applicability of fractional calculus in science and engineering.
- Examines qualitative as well as quantitative properties of solutions of various types of science- and engineering-related equations.
Readers will find this book to be useful and valuable in increasing and updating their knowledge in this field and will be it will be helpful for engineers, mathematicians, scientist and researchers working on various real-life problems.