This book serves as a comprehensive treatment of the advanced microscopic properties of lithium- and sodium-based batteries. It focuses on the development of the quasiparticle framework and the successful syntheses of cathode/electrolyte/anode materials in these batteries.
- Highlights lithium-ion and sodium-ion batteries as well as lithium sulfur-, aluminum-, and iron-related batteries
- Describes advanced battery materials and their fundamental properties
- Addresses challenges to improving battery performance
- Develops theoretical predictions and experimental observations under a unified quasiparticle framework
- Targets core issues such as stability and efficiencies
Lithium-Related Batteries: Advances and Challenges will appeal to researchers and advanced students working in battery development, including those in the fields of materials, chemical, and energy engineering.