"Jae Oh’s Maximize Your Medicare is the best book I’ve read on understanding all of the Medicare options and how Medicare intersects with other health insurance options." —Wade Pfau, Professor of Retirement Income at The American College
Includes the Most Up-to-Date Information for 2022-2023
Confused by Medicare? Get answers from Maximize Your Medicare, an informative guide by nationally recognized expert Jae W. Oh. Maximize Your Medicare helps readers understand how and what to choose when deciding on Medicare options. This book shows readers how to:
- Enroll in Medicare and avoid never-ending penalties
- Compare Medigap vs. Medicare Advantage
- Discern the differences among Parts A, B, and D
- Increase benefits every year
- Avoid costly errors
- Deal with special circumstances
- Get the most from the plan
Additional information for this new edition includes:
- Putting it Together: the steps you need to take to be a Savvy Medicare Consumer
- New coverage options for Diabetes and End-Stage Renal Disease patients
- How the ACA enhancements can change your retirement decision-making path
Written in a clear and concise style, Maximize Your Medicare is a vital resource for every American aged sixty-five or older, as well as for their families and care coordinators.
ged sixty-five or older, as well as for their families and care coordinators.