سال انتشار: 2022
زبان فایل: انگلیسی
فرمت فایل: epub، پی دی اف تبدیل شده از ایپاب
حجم فایل: 28MB
ناشر: Jones & Bartlett Learning
Organizational Behavior, Theory, and Design, Third Edition was written to provide health services administration students, managers, and other professionals with an in-depth analysis of the theories and concepts of organizational behavior and organization theory while embracing the uniqueness and complexity of the healthcare industry. Using an applied focus, this book provides a clear and concise overview of the essential topics in organizational behavior and organization theory from the healthcare manager’s perspective. The Third Edition offers:
- New case studies throughout underscore key theories and concepts and illustrate practical application in the current health delivery environment
- In-depth discussion of the industry’s redesign of health services offers a major focus on patient safety and quality, centeredness, and consumerism.
- Current examples reflect changes in the environment due to health reform initiatives.
- Diversity, health disparities, and cultural competencies are addressed in health care
- Timely new material on change management provides new insight for future healthcare managers.