سال انتشار: 2021
تعداد صفحات: 483
زبان فایل: انگلیسی
فرمت فایل: pdf
حجم فایل: 110MB
ناشر: CRC Press
The volume focusses on intermediate concepts of the PIC16F1847-Based PLC project, and covers arithmetical operation ability of PLCs, logical function performers and operations like AND, NAND, OR, NOR. Further, it explains shift and rotate macros moving bits in a register to right or left, and selection macros enabling one value to be selected from several given values according to certain criteria. Demultiplexer circuit is illustrated, which is used to send a signal to one of many devices. Finally, it explains decoder, priority encoder and conversion macros. All the concepts are supported using flowcharts. Aimed at researchers and graduate students in electrical engineering, power electronics, robotics and automation, sensors, this book:
- Presents arithmetical and logical macros to carry out arithmetical and logical operations to be used for 8-bit or 16-bit variables and/or constant values.
- Provides shift and rotate macros to do arithmetical or logical shift and rotate operations to be used for 8-bit or 16-bit variables.
- Proposes selection macros to enable the user to do 8-bit or 16-bit move, load, selection, maximum, minimum, limiting, multiplexing and byte multiplexing operations.
- Develops demultiplexer macros, decoder macros and priority encoder macros to be used as combinational circuits.
- Presents conversion macros to provide functions to convert given data from one format to another one.