A portable study guide for MLS & MLT exams!
Use these handy cards to review course content for classroom exams now…and certification exam-prep later.
More than 600 cards concisely summarize common procedures and disorders, critical knowledge for entry-level practice, and cover topics that are frequently included on MLS and MLT certification exams. The enclosed ring lets you organize and carry the sections you need for studying on the go.
- Updated! Hematology and microbiology sections reflect the major reclassifications in these fields
- Expanded!More illustrations, especially in the hematology section
- New! Printed on heavier paper to improve durability
- Revised! Section on “Molecular Diagnostics” focuses on general principles of testing (testing applications now covered in the core lab sections).
- Revised! Combines laboratory operations content with management and education to reflect latest certification exam outlines
- New! A Q&A card with 10 multiple-choice questions in each section
- New & Updated! Thoroughly reviewed to incorporate the latest scientific information and changes in practice
- Coverage of the essentials of the major disciplines tested on MLS and MLT certification examinations - lab operations, management, education - hematology - immunology - immunohematology - clinical chemistry - urinalysis and body fluids - clinical microbiology
- Large metal ring to loop through hole punched in each card for storage and portability