سال انتشار: 2020
تعداد صفحات: 440
زبان فایل: انگلیسی
فرمت فایل: pdf
حجم فایل: 31MB
ناشر: Wiley-IEEE Press
Combines the latest trends in spectrum sharing, both from a research and a standards/regulation/experimental standpoint
Written by noted professionals from academia, industry, and research labs, this unique book provides a comprehensive treatment of the principles and architectures for spectrum sharing in order to help with the existing and future spectrum crunch issues. It presents readers with the most current standardization trends, including CEPT / CEE, eLSA, CBRS, MulteFire, LTE-Unlicensed (LTE-U), LTE WLAN integration with Internet Protocol security tunnel (LWIP), and LTE/Wi-Fi aggregation (LWA), and offers substantial trials and experimental results, as well as system-level performance evaluation results. The book also includes a chapter focusing on spectrum policy reinforcement and another on the economics of spectrum sharing.
Beginning with the historic form of cognitive radio, Spectrum Sharing: The Next Frontier in Wireless Networks continues with current standardized forms of spectrum sharing, and reviews all of the technical ingredients that may arise in spectrum sharing approaches. It also looks at policy and implementation aspects and ponders the future of the field. White spaces and data base-assisted spectrum sharing are discussed, as well as the licensed shared access approach and cooperative communication techniques. The book also covers reciprocity-based beam forming techniques for spectrum sharing in MIMO networks; resource allocation for shared spectrum networks; large scale wireless spectrum monitoring; and much more.
- Contains all the latest standardization trends, such as CEPT / ECC, eLSA, CBRS, MulteFire, LTE-Unlicensed (LTE-U), LTE WLAN integration with Internet Protocol security tunnel (LWIP) and LTE/Wi-Fi aggregation (LWA)
- Presents a number of emerging technologies for future spectrum sharing (collaborative sensing, cooperative communication, reciprocity-based beamforming, etc.), as well as novel spectrum sharing paradigms (e.g. in full duplex and radar systems)
- Includes substantial trials and experimental results, as well as system-level performance evaluation results
- Contains a dedicated chapter on spectrum policy reinforcement and one on the economics of spectrum sharing
- Edited by experts in the field, and featuring contributions by respected professionals in the field world wide
Spectrum Sharing: The Next Frontier in Wireless Networks is highly recommended for graduate students and researchers working in the areas of wireless communications and signal processing engineering. It would also benefit radio communications engineers and practitioners.