سال انتشار: 2020
تعداد صفحات: 107
زبان فایل: انگلیسی
فرمت فایل: pdf
حجم فایل: 4MB
ناشر: CRC Press
This book provides a new approach to systems architecting not previously available. The book provides a compact innovative procedure for architecting any type of system.
Systems Architecting: Methods and Examples describes a method of system architecting that is believed to be a substantial improvement over "methods" previously covered in other systems architecting books.
- Incorporates analytic procedure (decision analysis)
- Defines and evaluates alternative architectures
- Improves upon existing architecting methods
- Considers cost-effectiveness of alternatives
- Provides for competitive analysis and its advantages
- Shows alternatives on one simple and easily understood page
With the book’s relatively straightforward approach, it shows how to architect systems in a way that both developers and clients/customers can readily understand. It uses one of the essential principles suggested by Rechtin and Maier, namely, Simplify, Simplify, Simplify.
Systems engineers as well as students taking systems engineering courses will find this book of interest.