سال انتشار: 2021
تعداد صفحات: 1547
زبان فایل: انگلیسی
فرمت فایل: pdf + epub تبدیل شده از ایپاب
حجم فایل: 113MB
ناشر: McGraw-Hill Education
Complete coverage of the basis of cancer and molecular biology – from globally recognized experts
The Basic Science of Oncology is an accessible and thorough introduction to cancer causation, cancer biology, and the biology underlying cancer treatment. You’ll find everything you need to know about the latest critical thinking in oncology, as well ready to apply information about state-of-the-art science and therapeutic applications.
Written by leading oncology researchers and clinicians, this is an essential resource for health professionals, students, advanced undergraduates and graduates in biological sciences, and clinicians needing an understanding of cancer cells. Presented in full-color, The Basic Science of Oncology reflects the latest research and developments in the field.
- NEW chapters: Epigenetics and Principles of Genome Regulation and Targeted Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
- Thoroughly revised content, with expanded coverage of key topics such as immune system and immunotherapy, tumor growth and metabolism, vaccine development, methods of molecular analysis, tumor environment, and more
- The most current, evidence-based oncology primer―one that encapsulates the science of cancer causation, cancer biology, and cancer therapy
- Key insights into molecular and genetic aspects of cancer familiarize you with cancer biology as applied to prognosis and personalized cancer medicine
- In-depth focus on the discovery, evaluation, and biology of anti-cancer drugs, immunotherapy, and molecularly-targeted agents
- Up-to-date coverage of the basic science of radiation therapy