Unleashing the Art of Digital Forensics is intended to describe and explain the steps taken during a forensic examination, with the intent of making the reader aware of the constraints and considerations that apply during a forensic examination in law enforcement and in the private sector.
• Discusses the recent advancements in Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity
• Reviews detailed applications of Digital Forensics for real-life problems
• Addresses the challenges related to implementation of Digital Forensics and Anti-Forensic approaches
• Includes case studies that will be helpful for researchers
• Offers both quantitative and qualitative research articles, conceptual papers, review papers, etc.
• Identifies the future scope of research in the field of Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity
This book is aimed primarily at and will be beneficial to graduates, postgraduates, and researchers in Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity.